Thursday, August 20, 2009

My 1st out of town visitor...since moving to Huntsville!

I was so thrilled to have my 1st out of town visitor last week! My dear friend Kari who lives in Nashville brought her youngest to come and play for the day. It was so wonderful to have someone in the flesh to talk to. I know that sounds kind of tragic but I seriously don't know anyone here. I am working on changing that but that's another post. I will be planning a day trip up to Nashville as soon as we get all moved into our new place. It's great that we live close enough now where I can make day trips up there to visit. Here are a few pics of the fun day.
Kari and Addison

Sweet Caroline pushing Addison!



post signature

1 comment:

Kari said...

too cute. I can't believe I made the blog. I really did have a blast with you that day. It was so fun to hang out and catch up a little. I really hope we get to do it much more. And that Addison is precious. I love her.