Sunday, October 4, 2009

Huntsville Update

Life has been a bit hectic since my last entry. We went down to Seaside to celebrate my MIL's birthday, moved out of my mom's house and into our new house, suffered through a double ear infection on Addison's part and a lingering cold/sinus infection on my part. Each one of these things were definitely blog post worthy but to be honest I didn't have the energy. We are just now starting to feel settled in the new house eventhough, I still have numerous boxes to unpack. :) We are so thankful to have our own space again. Here are some fun pics of Addison because well she's just so cute when she's not throwing tantrums. More on that later.....



playing in my shoes

crazy bed head


playing in my car which is a daily ritual












post signature

2 comments:

Duane and Kim said...

Kimmie, where do you live in Huntsville? You know my parents are still there, right by Grissom. We'll have to see you guys when we're up there!

Amy said...

She is soooo cute!!!