Thursday, August 13, 2009

Favorite Things at 18 months old!

On my 30th birthday Addison was 18 months old, Crazy! So I thought I would share some of her favorite things:


Favorite Foods: fruit of any kind, hummus (she eats it in spoonfuls) ; steamed broccoli, any kind of cheese, scrambled eggs and turkey sausage.
Favorite Things & Hobbies: her paci; screaming at my mom's cat (poor tater) ; playing in the sandbox; pretending to drive the car (while the car is parked); trying on any shoes; coloring on anything (not my favorite); talking in her own language that I cannot understand; and the last and most favorite driving mommy and daddy crazy while looking too cute for her own good.

She is definitely coming into her own personality!




post signature

2 comments:

Kristina Brown said...

Send me your email please! ylkristina@aol.com
she is beautiful!

The O'Neal Family said...

She is so precious! I can't believe how much she has grown!! We have joined the blog world again...we'll see if I can keep it updated!