Wednesday, June 25, 2008

6:15am!!!

Addison has been sleeping until 6:15am for almost a week now. We put her down at 7:30 pm and she sleeps all night long. That's almost 11 hours!!! She would wake up religiously at 5:00 am for weeks. I know that's still a good long time for a baby but I don't do so well at 5am. I wasn't about to start that habit so I decided not to let her out of the bed until 6:30am. That made for alot of up and down for me & Michael putting the paci back in over and over and trying to help her go back to sleep. Finally, it has paid off we have made it past the 6:00am mark! It is so exciting. I can't say much for her naps during the day. We are still working on those!

Some of her favorite pastimes these days are: sucking & slobbering on her hands all day long (seriously all day long), playing with her favorite blue elephant (this was the first thing she reached for and of course put it in her mouth), rolling onto her tummy right after a bottle and therefore spitting up (not so much my favorite but atleast she's rolling over), and last but not least smiling ALL the time.


the blue elephant




post signature

5 comments:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

She is sooooo cute. Hope You all are well!!

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

she is too precious...glad she is sleeping good too! Hope ya'll have a good time on your vacation!

The O'Neal Family said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how big she has gotten. I have got to see her...soon!! I love reading your blog. Eric and I just started one (well mainly me...Eric thinks I am silly). http://ericandheatheroneal.blogspot.com I hope you are having a great day!

The O'Neal Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The O'Neal Family said...

Oops! http://ericheatheroneal.blogspot.com