Monday, June 23, 2008

9 days and counting...

Can't wait to get my toes in that sand!
Our home away from home for the week!



We are going on our annual beach vacation to Seaside, Fl. I've been looking forward to this trip since Addison was born. Usually we go on Memorial Day weekend but we thought this year we would try the 4th of July instead. Also, Addison would be just a little be older and would hopefully enjoy it more atleast that was our thinking.

I can't stop thinking about the beach, Modeca's Market, the movies & bands in the ampitheater, and last but not least the Red Bar (they have the BEST crab cakes on Friday nights & for those who have never been there it is very family friendly - I'm not toting Addie around to bars!!!). I could go on forever about how much I look forward to this vacation.

post signature

3 comments:

Amy said...

come on now Kim just tell us the truth about the bar!!!!

--Shelley said...

please come see us!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Yay for y'all! I am happy that you get to take a vacation, but I must admit that I'm a bit jealous! :) I bet y'all will get some great beach pics. The part about the bar reminds of the scene in "Sweet Home Alabama" where Reese says, "You have a baby...in a bar!"