Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mother's Day Out

My baby started a Mother's Day Out program today! She goes 1 day a week from 8:30 - 12:30. She cried and screamed as we dropped her off which didn't surprise me one bit. She never has been one to go to strangers or anyone for that matter that well. Still it broke my heart to see her cry. I had intended on taking a picture of her with her precious little backpack (thanks Aunt Jessica) but we may wait for pictures when she's actually smiling. :) So I'm sitting in my kitchen in a quiet house, couponing. The quiet is a little strange.

post signature

3 comments:

Parks Avenue said...

Awww! Enjoy the quiet my friend! Thanks for the advice on couponing! I may be pestering you with questions for a while:)

Regan said...

What a big girl! It will get easier as you go along (as if I know personally :)). Enjoy your alone time! I need to hear about all this couponing thats going on!!! Saving some bucks sounds good to me...

Nikki said...

Lydi started pre-school this week, and even though we have TW at home it is still much quieter!!! It was weird for me as well, but I think I will get used to it! Hope all is well there in H'ville!