Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Michael Buble'

I have to give a slight disclaimer before I begin this post. I discovered this "quirk" of Michael's AFTER we were married. :)

So here goes. Michael is the king of calling into radio stations to win all kinds of things. I'm not kidding. I promise every few months he's coming home telling me something else he has won. It's truly amazing all the things he has won. (Before I go on, I must come to his defense and say he is in his car most of the day for work so he listens to the radio a lot. He's not sitting in an office listening to the radio waiting to call in. Lets just say his job helps to facilitate this personality trait!)

So the most recent one in this long list of prizes was front row Michael Buble' tickets. Michael and I both figured he would be good in concert but had the idea of maybe selling them to make a few bucks. I mean can't we all use a few extra extra dollars these days. Michael got online and looked up front row ticket prices and wow are they expensive! Atleast, to me they're expensive. He must be real good in concert! Well Michael and I decided to put them on ebay and if we sold them great and if not we would find a babysitter and go to the concert. Well hallelujah! we sold them for $250. I never thought we would actually sell them but I'm so thankful we did. Michael's quirk is definitely paying off!





post signature

1 comment:

--Shelley said...

that is awesome! congrats! chip enjoyed bfast with michael by the way