Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Auburn & Onion Rings

This past weekend Michael and I left Addison in the wonderful hands of her Mimi and went down to Auburn to see the game and stay overnight. This is the first time I've been away from her overnight. Don't worry I did fine for those mom's who are wondering. I didn't do any crying or anything of the sort. I enjoyed every moment of it!!! I love that baby but we all need a break sometimes.

So anyways we drove down to Auburn Saturday morning. When we arrived we found a great parking spot and began our wonderful day. The shopping was great but finding a place for lunch proved to be our downfall. We walked around for atleat 1.5 hours looking for something we both wanted to eat. We ended up at Cheeburger Cheeburger waiting 45 minutes to eat! So by the time we sat down to eat we were starving. Nevertheless, that 45 minutes were well worth it because when I bit into those onion rings........Oh my goodness, they were divine. Has anyone ever had them there? Am I making too big a deal about these onion rings? (For those of you who may not know, I LOVE onion rings! They are my weakness.) Ok ok I will stop now. I do have to restrain myself on many occasions but today was not one of them. I had just walked 5 miles looking for a place to eat so I thought it was ok to indulge and indulge I did. So after hamburgers, onion rings, and a peanut butter milkshake (I didn't drink it all by myself-I promise) we were off to the game. We had a great time besides the fact that Auburn lost.


Here we are at the game.



post signature

2 comments:

Matt and Jessica Baker said...

I am glad you guys got to have some much needed "you 2 time". It's priceless!

danielle said...

Even in the morning-that story makes me hungry. I love that place and their onion rings!