Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer Weddings

We just got back from a wonderful trip to Santa Monica/Malibu, California. Michael's cousin got married and it was beautiful. We were so thankful that we were able to go. It was a great time with family eventhough, we left Addison at home with her Mimi. Next month we will be heading to Portland, OR for my cousin Mandy's wedding. Addison will be spending that weekend with her other Mimi. Two trips to the west coast for weddings in one summer is a little crazy but we are trying to take advantage of these trips for some adult time. Here are few pics of the California wedding. I have so many but I won't bore you with all of them.
hanging out at the Santa Monica pier (the weather was fabulous, it was never above 78degrees)
at the rehearsal dinner with the happy couple
at the reception with Alyson my sister-in-law

at the rehearsal dinner having a grand time




post signature

3 comments:

jaclark said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I love Malibu; it is so beautiful! I'm glad ya'll are enjoying the summer. We miss you!

danielle said...

You guys are too cute! And photogenic. I'm glad you had a great time.

Leah Williams said...

hey, thanks for adding me to your blog list. :)

so, I'm guessing that your cousin's fan club is pretty sad that he's not available anymore. haha.