Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The things we will do for a smile.....

I can't believe the things parents resort to get a smile or what I will do! During Addison's 6 month picture session I did things I thought I would never do in public for a smile. Usually it doesn't take much to get Addison to smile but she wasn't quite herself that day. She had her shots 2 days before which led to a fever. She was tuckered out from getting over the fever but the picture appointment had been set and we went. She yawned more in that hour than I had ever seen her yawn. So Michael and I resorted to every noise and face we could muster. If only we could have video taped us.....hilarious. I was doing jumping jacks (I got a few smiles) and definitely working up a sweat! We did get some great pictures and she was definitely a trooper. Here are just a few of them.






post signature

1 comment:

Parks Avenue said...

Way too cute!!!!! I wish I could have seen you jumping around! The thought of it makes me laugh out loud! We do some crazy stuff for a smile!!!