Tuesday, May 6, 2008

"I've been tagged" ?

I'm new to this whole blogging world. So apparently you can be tagged. Thank you Annie for roping me in. So here goes......



What was I doing 10 years ago:


I was finishing up my freshman year at South Alabama and preparing for a wonderful summer living on campus. :)



5 things on my to-do list:


1. Send out Mother's Day cards
2. Cancel a credit card (just paid it off, yipeee!)
3. Buy a baby book for Addison (yep, that's right I still don't have one and she's 3 months old)
4. Order a very cute dress from J.Crew (thank you honey)
5. Go to the monograming store



5 snacks I love:


1. apples & pb
2. yogurt (key lime pie....mmmm)
3. baked lays (any flavor)
4. diet dr. pepper
5. cheese & crackers


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:


1. Payoff school loans, etc.
2. Buy a bigger home (preferably one with a two car garage - I'm not asking for much)
3. Give more to our church & missionaries
4. Save for Addison's College tuition
5. Buy Michael an XBox 360


5 bad habits:
(Here are just a few of the many)


1. Forgetting to take my makeup off before I go to bed
2. Keeping up with friends who I don't see on a regular basis
3. Watching too much tv
4. Leaving clothes in the dryer
5. french fries & onion rings (I've been so good lately - trying to get rid of this baby weight)

5 places I have lived:

1. Germany (birth to 3yrs)
2. Witchita Falls, Texas (1year)
3. Florence, Ky (all elementary school)
4. Gulf Breeze, Fl (Middle & High School)
5. Mobile, AL (college at South Alabama)
6. Birmingham, AL (currently)

5 jobs I've had or have: (I've had plenty but here are just a few)

1. Mom & Wife (currently)
2. Private Collections (boutique in Mobile)
3. Regions Bank Teller (right after college)
4. Assistant Buyer for Parisian
5. Admin Assistant for Christian Medical Ministry at Briarwood Pres. Church

I want to know more about: (Your tagged!!!)

Amy Cook
Kari Russell



post signature

1 comment:

Parks Avenue said...

Sorry Kim! I was just thinking about you and wanted to see more of you, even if it is through a blog! I hope you have a fabulous first Mother's Day!
-annie